Friday, October 10, 2008


This is my 9 year old daughter Regan.  When she was about 3 years old we were having a conversation about different family members, and how each were related to the other. 
 Regan asked me, "Is Connor a boy?"  
"Yes," I told her.  
"And is he your son?"
"That's right."  
"And I am a girl?" 
"That's true." 
"So I am your moon."  

This is the same little girl who couldn't figure out how she had three feet.  A right foot, a left foot and a wrong foot.  Because people kept telling her that her shoe was on the wrong foot.


2 comments:

Dragons52 said...

And just wait until she learns congress has 'two houses' but there are senators, representatives and congressmen!! I always wondered who that third group belonged to. Isn't the English language wonderful at their age?!

Wanda said...

I didn't realize the first time I commented on your blog, that you had three sets of twins.

My Aunt Navada had three sets of twin boys (none identical) and she had a single child between each set of twins. One girl.

This was many years ago, as the youngest set of twins are my age, and I'm 67.

I know they must be a total joy in you life, and a lot of work too.

Blessings.
Wanda