Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another great fall day


Soccer on a sunny Sunday :)  

This is my son with his big play of the game, if you can't tell from this horribly blurry shot! It's hard to take a picture when a three year old is trying desperately to pull you toward the port-a-potty for the third time in 30 minutes).  He zipped the ball past the kid in white, and set up his team mate to take the shot and score!   It was a brilliant pass, if I do say so myself!  Apparently (I think) it's called a wall play.  A box play? Whatever it is called, he did it perfectly :)  And it was really cool to see everyone jump to their feet and start screaming about how well he did it- even though he didn't  actually score the goal. It's one of those mom things- knowing that for tonight, your kid falls asleep feeling really good to be himself.  Score!


1 comment:

Dragons52 said...

As I was always told, 'there is no I in TEAM' So certainly your son was key in getting the winning goal!! Way to go mom!!