Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Someone sent me a picture of her son and nephew today that reminded me of something that happened a few years ago.  I love remembering stuff I had forgotten!  My daughter Devin, when she was about 2 and a half, liked to pretend that she was a dog.  She'd get under the table with her plate, cozy up on the floor with blankets... you get the idea.  One day my mom was visiting and dragged her in from the backyard, half dressed and wholly indignant.  Nudity was nothing new here.    Apparently, however, Devin had decided to take the doggy game to the next level.  Yep.  She was outside pooping in the backyard.  And furious at my mom for stopping her.  My mom said she was even lifting up her leg over a bush at one point.  I said we had to give her credit for authenticity.  My mom said I should lock my doors more.  My older daughter said, "Wow, Nannie really freaked out today!"  Kind of makes me wish I had a fence some days.  It's okay though, those neighbors have moved.  On both sides of us.  And across from us.  I'm sure it's totally unrelated :)

Here is Fido, asleep in her dog house.

1 comment:

Dragons52 said...

Well she certainly was trying to be original and authentic! Gotta give her credit for that.