Monday, February 2, 2009



So today I am on my way to a parent teacher conference and dropping off my 9-and-three-quarters daughter at a friend's house on the way.  As we are driving to the friend's house we drove past something that smelled truly awful.  Awful like 157 Don's Johns. All piled on top of one another.  On a hot day in August.  On the sun.  I finally made some comment like, "Oh my gosh what is that smell??!!" to which my daughter replied, "Oh, I thought that was you mom."

Kind of reminds me of the birthday card my sister got from my nephew.  He worked for an hour on it, drawing the picture, getting the letters done perfectly.  The message reads "Happy 100th birthday mom".    


2 comments:

Dragons52 said...

There are days and things like this that make you wonder why you had kids doesn't it? But of course that goes away quickly because the humor in it is just too wonderful!!

Patty said...

They are precious, aren't they??? LOL