Saturday, January 16, 2010

So I walk in my kitchen just as Declan is throwing away a handful of quarters.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I say.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"It's okay mom, this money is junk."

"Not around these parts kid, those are quarters!"

"No mom, see look. I checked them all, they don't have any chocolate in them!"

WHy did I include this totally random picture? Well, see, I used to be able to see the pictures so that I could choose which one I wanted to upload. But for some reason, I can't now. So I have to choose one at random, and hope for the best. I figure, why fight it. This is a shot of the time my kids decided to use the pot from their potty to carry around their juice box and cookies.


1 comment:

Patty said...

Sorry haven't been around for quite a while. Hope all is going well at your house. sounds like you still never have a dull moment. Hang in there, they will be getting much older before you realize it.