Sunday, January 31, 2010

In December I was taking the kids to school one morning. We had been staying at my in-laws' house because we were getting new floors in our house. I was trying tog et the kids home in time to meet the bus. I was sleepy, and driving on a road I don't normally drive on. This road is a 2 lane road that wiggles it's way through the woods and around a lot of curves and up and down some hill. I was a little too close to the shoulder of the road, and went off on the one part of the whole road where the pavement was chipped away with a very loud BAM, and then tire was popped. Now, every time we drive on any road through the woods, one of the boys will yell, "LEAN, LEAN, Mommy is going to go in the woods again!" And I will look at them and they both have their hands up in the air and are leaning toward the other side of the car like they are on a roller coaster!

Yesterday we were driving on the snowy roads home from a birthday party. At one point we started to slide fairly badly and I noticed a light come on in my car. A light to let me know that I was sliding out of control. Really Toyota? Cause I wouldn't have known without that helpful warning light! If you want to make a useful light in my car give me one that lights up when I really, REALLY need to get some gas.




Random picture: Devin marching in a parade with her preschool teacher Mrs. Winger

1 comment:

Patty said...

LOL, leave it up to the kids to entertain us, whether we like their form of entertainment or not. LOL Lean, lean, how cute.