Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back in December I had the kids sit down and write letters to Santa. Collin was dictating his. "Tell Santa I want a Handy Manny toy, a train and a weasel box."

"A what?"

"A Handy Manny toy, a train and a weasel box."

"What's a weasel box?"

"You know mom, a weasel box!"

"No, I don't know. What is a weasel box?"

"Don't worry mom. Santa knows what a weasel box is!"

I sat there wondering what to do for a few minutes, when my 10 year old son, Connor, said, "Mom, I think he means a jack in the box. You know, it's in a box, and it plays 'Pop Goes the Weasel' ?"

Sure enough, on Christmas Day, Collin ran straight over to his new weasel box. He carried it around all morning and showed it off to everyone. He loves to play it and try to scare p
eople when the door pops open. Thank goodness for big brothers!


Well, today's random picture is really random. This is Devin, 4 years old, at her preschool graduation. Collin and Declan have their graduation in May. I am already dreading it. I tend to be a bit of a watering pot on the best of days, and this is going to be difficult- my last babies and my last days with this amazing school that I love so much.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Love it, a Weasel Box. How cute.