Saturday, June 6, 2009

You know what's great?  Going to 2 soccer games, a movie, a friend's house, the library, the grocery store, and THEN realizing you've been wearing your jammie top all day.  Yep, that's how I roll.  Obliviously.

The movie, by the way, was "Up".  I took 7 kids today to go see it.  $150 later....  I can tell you that the beginning of the movie was wonderful.  Poignant, and beautifully done.  The end of the movie involved 4 different trips to the bathroom, (with the same two kids)  so I am not too sure how it all worked out.  Dinner tonight was popcorn, with butter.  Not too shabby, two food groups, vegetable and dairy.  And fiber.  Fiber is good for you.  (Maybe it will speed up the marble elimination process.)

As for the soccer games, both girls FINALLY won one. Just in the nick of time, as the season (THANK GOD) ends next weekend.  In Lauren's game the ball actually accidentally rolled into the net of the opponent's team.  Without hesitation 15 excited parents leapt to their feet and yelled "SCORE!"  like a pack of soccer hooligans at a Man U match.  We can't be picky at this point.  A goal is a goal.  We'll take it.

1 comment:

Dragons52 said...

Finally I've met someone who has done what I have done...wear jammies while out...thanks for making my day!