Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For some reason, my best friend Serena and I decided that  a picture of ourselves sitting on Santa's lap would be a fabulous Christmas present for our moms.  We were around 14 at the time, and I haven't seen the picture in years, until this morning, when she decided to send me a copy. So we hurried off to the mall to have one done.  Looking at the expression on Santa's face here, I think it's safe to say he needed several years of therapy after this picture was taken.  As for me, it was nice to start the day with a big laugh :)

3 comments:

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

I had to laugh because you can barely see that poor Santa!

Dragons52 said...

I knew who it was before even reading your blog! You still look great and what would you have said if someone back then said you would be the mom of 3 sets of twins???

Jack and Joann said...

That is so eighties cute!!!

Have fun at book club tonight.

I'll be home in Virginia soon.