Friday, March 9, 2012


You know what this is?




This is a kid who is as close to disobeying as he can possibly get without technically incurring a punishment.

At my older son's basketball game Declan kept begging to go out and play in the hallway. I repeatedly told him no. He said he was going to go out there anyway, no matter what I said. I told him he'd be in big trouble if he did.

So this is where he sat, for the whole game, with his back turned toward me for most of the time.

He put himself in the corner!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Husband : Isme Saraswati Chandra kaun hai?
Wife : Agar disturb kiya toh jaan se maar dungi
Husband : To main Saraswati Chandra ka 1st episode kaha dekhu?
Wife : visit www.indiatvshow.com