Tuesday, December 1, 2009


So we're in church. Me and the 4 older kids. And we get to the part where everyone olds hands and says the Lord's Prayer. I am at the end of all the kids, and at the other end are the two 7 year olds, Lauren and Devin. Lauren reaches over to hold Devin's hand. Devin shakes her off. So Lauren grabs Devin's hand more forcibly. Devin fights her off, and by this time is getting really ticked off. And yes, right there, a scuffle ensues during the Lord's Prayer at church. A brawl, if you will. Hey, no one specifically said that offering someone the sign of peace excluded hair pulling.

When I say I can't take these kids anywhere.....

2 comments:

Dragons52 said...

But we would surely miss these stories if you didn't!!!!

Jack and Joann said...

Yep, we would miss your stories. I want you to post more often. I need my 2by2by2 kid fix each week.