Friday, May 8, 2009

update

 I just called the PW Co police department.  I talked to Officer Hernandez, who is the Information Officer.

She told me that not only did no one go in the building, there was NO ONE on the grounds.  According to her, a woman contacted the school and indicated that she wanted to come get her kids from school that day, but did not have custody.  And I guess the school was worried that she might show up.  And that everything else is fabrication.  She also suggested I call the school board because the school is causing such an uproar about this because they are unwilling to give out any real information.  The officer repeatedly said to me that at NO time were the kids ever in any danger.

What a relief.  I am hoping that this is finally the truth, and we can put all of this behind us. 

2 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

Wow, amazing that this story got bigger and bigger and bigger! I'm sure we will discuss this at book club tonight.

Dragons52 said...

Isn't it amazing how things can get so far out of hand and so far from the truth. Always best to check things out! Thanks for the update.