Thursday, March 19, 2009

Woot! Woot!



So this morning Collin decided that he would only come down stairs if I went upstairs and walked down with him.  The trouble was, I really didn't have time to do that.  I was trying to get the older 4 kids out the door to the bus stop.  After a few minutes of yelling he decided to come down on his own.  He was very miffed that he didn't get his way, so he went into my living room - the only room in the house that is verboten (where I keep the antiques and china we never use).  In fact in our house this room is known as the "no allowed baby room".  So Collin went in there and threw himself down on the floor and started throwing things about and wailing. A good old fashioned tantrum.  I went in there and helped him to calm down.  Then I made him clean up the mess he'd made. And while he was putting the cushions back on the sofa, eureka! (Motto of the state of CA) there it was!  The missing key. It magically grew legs and wandered into a room no one is allowed in!  I'm just glad it has been found.  So I guess tantrums aren't always a bad thing!

I still want to run over something though.  I mean, other than scooters, accidentally.  

3 comments:

Dragons52 said...

Hooray the key was found!! I've got a big box here you can come and run over!

Patty said...

Well, back out of your drive at an angle and run over the curb, might be hard on your wheel alignment though. But you might feel better. LOL

Jack and Joann said...

Oh, my gosh, I just found time to read about your missing key. Great balls of fire. What a bad event. Glad you finally found it via a little hissy fit. Grandson Jack is now throwing some baby hissy fits when he doesn't get his way. When he does it and I'm around I start saying Hissy Fit and then I hiss like a snake and he looks at me like I'm totally crazy. But it does distract him from his hissy fit.